Monday 31 October 2011

New 7" x 7" in progress...


Third layer of paint on this little 7" x 7" Friesian painting today, should be able to get it finished in the next sitting I think, although will need to wait several days for it to be dry enough to work on again as some of the pigments I used mixing the black are very slow drying ones!

Lots of smallish canvases being prepped in my studio at the moment, nice to have lots of projects on the go!

Speaking of little projects, my current mini painting auction finishes tomorrow evening- click here to visit auction. The painting is pictured below.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't Friesians just too magnificent for words :-)
    Beautiful painting Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue! They sure are, I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to take so many wonderful reference shots of them!

    ReplyDelete