Tuesday 15 March 2011

1p start price for original painting on eBay, raising money for the relief effort in Japan.


This original painting is currently offered on eBay starting at 1p with 100% of the proceeds going to the relief efforts in Japan

Like most people I am finding it hard to get my head round the situation in Japan right now, I just can't imagine what the people affected m...ust be going through, it's awful :-( This painting produced in 2009 is sat in my house going to waste- thought someone might like to have it and maybe make a little bit of money for an incredibly worthy cause at the same time.

It's called 'Washing Down', a fairly big 30" x 24" oil on stretched linen, sold unframed. It was based on photographs I took of horses being cooled off after Badminton XC in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment