Wednesday 9 March 2011

More on the Friesians


I guess it looks much the same as the previous photo but I have spent a couple of hours building up some more colour and detail on the furthest horse, and added the first glaze of colour over the near horse. Glad I started glazing the far horse first as what took me 3 hours on tuesday took about half an hour today! Next will be re-establishing the highlights on the near horse and then slowly building up colour on them both. Feeling a little bit more confident that it will turn out ok now, just need to be patient and take my time!

2 comments:

  1. Quick progress, very interesting to see the work progressing, keep posting ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite glad I have been taking photos each day as it helps to see it is actually getting better and not worse (which it sometimes feels like haha!) each day, hard to see when you are actually working on it! Hope yours are going well!

    ReplyDelete