Tuesday 1 September 2009

'Cooling Off' Finished


Another finished painting, just in time to get my entry form off for the Society of Equestrian Artists Newmarket Exhibition which takes place in October!

'Acquiescence' has now been reserved so I shall be entering 'Rocket Science' (which is automatically accepted having been displayed at the Annual Exhibition in London), plus 'Arabian Filly' and this painting which will both need to get past a panel of exhibition selection judges in order to be included in the exhibition. Fingers crossed!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous Laura!!! I am loving the highlights down his legs and my eye is always drawn to his shoe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Laura, Found you by accident and just want to congratulate you on making so much progress in your work in such a short time. I know how it is trying to work with small children to take care of (and also for a few years being a full time working mother and going back to school for an MFA). But that was some time ago and I now have time to work as I please for the most part - fortunate but well earned, I think! My blog is http://karenmartinarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just noticed you following Laura, Im VERY impressed. All this in two years, you are very talented. Good luck for the exhibition:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely painting - it has a very pleasing atmosphere. Good luck with the exhibition.

    ReplyDelete