Tuesday 2 March 2010

'Winter Beach Polo' FINISHED (ish)


Well, I say it's finished, it isn't quite, but I am busy with commissions and I've been rushing to get it 'done' when I needn't so for the time being it is signed and put to one side. Once I have got a bit more time I'll go back to it and tidy up all the bits that are still bugging me. Needless to say, as ever, it's a rubbish photo despite my best efforts! The sea and sand in particular have more depth and colour in real life. Nevermind!

My laptop is in the process of generating my time lapse video of the painting process. There are over 11,000 photos in the sequence (!!) so it will probably have to be left processing it overnight!

3 comments:

  1. another beautiful painting Laura. The time lapse video will be interesting to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Laura! This is stunning, beautiful composition I love the lighting and shadows)

    ReplyDelete