Wednesday 21 October 2009

Dales Mini Paintings


Mini painting number 2 completed (5" x 10" pictured above), and number 3 started below! I *think* number three is about 8" x 8".

Only one month left until my second baby is due so I'm working hard to get as much done as possible before then! Just one pencil drawing commission to finish off, and one medium sized oil commission and then I can stop worrying about getting peoples' Christmas presents completed and use any spare painting time I have to potter about on my original stuff without any time worries! Feeling very glad I didn't take on too much work leading up to my due date as I'm absolutely shattered!!

2 comments:

  1. These look lovely Laura. I hope to see them at the Parkmore in November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jan, I'm looking forward to the exhibition :-)

    ReplyDelete