Saturday, 3 October 2009
Really need to think of a title for this as I'd like to enter it into the Darlington Art Society exhibition and my entry needs to be posted off in the next few days!
Thinking of adding quite a dark smokey kind of background now as I want to keep this one simple, and think it will compliment the colours of the horse which should stand out nicely against it. In theory haha!
Anyway, after spending hours and hours on commissioned work today I managed to stick another layer on this. Almost ready for some colour now, just need to sort his face out a bit as I have made a bit of a muddle of removing his bridle and his head is at a bit of a tricky angle too. Once dry I can have another go at getting it right!
Posted by Laura Barber-Riley at 15:51