Wednesday 28 October 2009

Dales Mini Paintings


Dales mini painting number 3 (8" x 8" oil on canvas) finished!

All of these mini paintings will be available for sale at the Yarm Originals Exhibition taking place at The Parkmore Hotel, Eaglescliffe, on the 15th November- prices for them will range from £30 to £120. I have continued the backgrounds of the mini paintings around the edges of the stretched canvas so that they can eother be hung as they are (like tiny deep canvases!) or be framed traditionally. You can see all the original work I have available for sale on the Gallery section of my website.

I continue to potter about on mini painting number 4, pictured below.





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Laura. I hope its towards the top end of your price bracket for this one! BTW I love Jasper)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam! This one is one of the biggest of the series so it is priced at £100. I find it so hard to price my work- I really wanted these little ones to be an affordable way of buying original work of mine, fingers crossed they will take someone's fancy or perhaps make a nice Christmas present for someone out there :-)

    ReplyDelete