Friday 22 January 2010

eBay auctions ending today


This week has flown by! My two little Dales Pony mini paintings finish on ebay at 4:30pm GMT today. My experimental foray into ebaying has not been a complete disaster (I am at least not out of pocket!) so I'm not complaining. Better on someone elses wall than tucked away in one of my drawers!

Painting wise I can't seem to leave 'Windswept' alone... I spent another couple of hours on it yesterday tidying bits up that were bugging me and then completely re-did a whole section of her shoulder. It looked better for it last night but no doubt the artificial lighting was hiding a multitude of problems and when I look at it in daylight today I'll find loads more to do! Part of me thinks I should stop before I ruin it but the other part of me wants to carry on until I'm 100% happy with it.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful equestrian portraits. My granddaughter loves horses so I've done a painting for her. My first ever and definitely not as well done as your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lokelani, I hope you granddaughter was pleased with it!

    ReplyDelete