Friday 15 January 2010

eBay!


I have been meaning to have a go at selling my work on eBay for ages... but have been too chicken to risk it! What if it doesn't sell for enough? What if it doesn't sell at all and I get stung with fees all for nothing?

I decided today that seeing as I won't be exhibiting my unsold mini paintings of the Dales ponies I might as well stick them on there and see what happens! I have been especially brave and listed them both starting at 99p with no reserve and free P&P (well, if I'm going to give my work away I might as well do it properly haha!)

So... if you fancy a bargain and a cute mini painting or two get yourself on eBay!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270515806089&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:GB:1123

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270515809551&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123

7 comments:

  1. Have you ever looked at Etsy? Its quite American based but its like ebay for handicrafts and art?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etsy is on my list of things I'm curious to try out! Some beautiful beautiful stuff on there, several people whose blogs I follow sell on there and seem to do quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A truely great blog, Laura.
    Great art.
    I am overwhelmed at the art particularly animal art coming out of Great Britan.
    God bless and keep up the great art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Gary! Just had a look at your art blog, your landscapes are just incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the auctions Laura. Sure they will do well. You know how much I love your work.

    ReplyDelete