Monday 1 February 2010

Polo on the Beach


I have been a bit short of inspiration when it comes to my original stuff recently, so have been on the look out for some interesting equestrian events to go and visit!

Yesterday I dragged the whole family on a 5 hour round trip to see The White Rose Polo Club in action on Bridlington Beach, Yorkshire, and it was fantastic!! Well worth the long journey. We could not have been more lucky with the weather and I now have a tonne of reference material that I am REALLY excited about painting from!


My boys and I...

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Laura and glad you had a nice day. Particularly like the one of the grey and bay cantering off centre down the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a great day!!! Lots more photos from the day here- http://www.flickr.com/photos/25565060@N03/sets/72157623348909298/

    ReplyDelete